• Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental.
• A credit card and valid driver’s license or passport is required for rental deposit.
• Helmets and locks are provided for free with rental. Helmets are required for all participants under the age of 18.
• The renter must be 18 years of age or older to rent equipment. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the Release from Liability for them.
• Participants must be at least 1 year old, be able to sit up, hold their head up, and be able to wear a helmet.
• Participants are responsible for the rental equipment, from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
• Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees.
• Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution. We ask that cameras and cell phones not be operated while riding due to safety concerns.
• Theft/loss insurance is available at $3.00 per piece of equipment.
• For all bike rentals, a bike tube, pump, lock, and handlebar bag will be provided. We’re also happy to share some tips on good trails, scenic routes, the bridges that have bike lanes, and other cycling information – just ask!
• Please return your equipment 15 minutes before closing time in order to allow time for check out. If you are having so much fun you’d like to keep the bikes overnight, please call us to let us know; we’d be happy to make arrangements for a longer rental.
• If you cancel up to 48 hours prior to the rental start time and would like a refund, Bike and Roll will issue a refund less a 10% service fee. No refunds are issued for reservations cancelled with less than 48 hours notice. In the event of severe or dangerous weather conditions, Bike and Roll will issue a full refund. If the weather is questionable, please call one hour before the rental time to confirm status.